- Choice of h/stand & grass pitches all with hook ups.
- (We try to place you on a pitch of your choosing, however we cannot guarantee that this will be the case)
- Chemical Disposal Point.
- Tourist information
- Pets Allowed - 2 dogs per unit - Dog walking area
- No showers or toilets, own facilities to be used at all times
- Trailer tents with full facilities are accepted.
- No camping tents allowed.
- Sorry - we do not provide childrens play facilities, nor do we accept commercial vehicles on site.
- All Bank Holiday bookings are a minimum of 3 nights. (£25 deposit per unit non refundable)
- Local Supermarkets
- Restaurants, Takeaways & many local cafe's
- Sports Centre with heated pool
- Fishing and Gas, all within a mile radius.
- Local Pub within 5 minutes
walk. Bar and Restaurant. New landlord for 2014
- The Transpeak bus service is used by many of our visitors who wish to leave their car on site. (The bus stop is a
short walking distance from the caravan park)
Your visitors are welcome to come onto the site, however the following conditions apply.
- Please note only one visitors car per unit at any one time. All visitors need to sign in with the site owner (Fire Register) and park their cars at the site owners bungalow.